Tuesday 6 August 2013

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips

Baby Lips has finally arrived in the UK yet for some reason it's hard to physically find it in Boots or Superdrug unless you go up to the tills and then you feel the need to impulsively buy the most random flavour of the range. At least it's a cheaper impulse buy than what I'm usually used to, at £2.99 each they are in between Vaseline and Burt's Bees, the packaging is lovely too, it really stands out for me as a young consumer of make up. 

 Maybelline Baby Lips: Peach Kiss
Having tried this out I noticed that my lips dry out faster than if I use Vaseline or Nivea, the tiny hint of colour is a nice touch and so is the scent. It's a reasonable price, but is it worth the hype? Not really, it's not ground breaking but I think the packaging really has something to do with it. 



Thanks for stopping by!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment