Wednesday 31 October 2012

Video: Thank you, and you, and you.

G'day to y'all! We at Style Infatuations are extremely happy to say we made it to 10,000 hits on our blog! Rianna and I are absolutely gobsmacked and pleasantly surprised that we made it to this many views in three very quick months (honestly we still think it's August). Kudos to the wonderful anonymous person who wrote an article about us at our school's student bulletin, we love you!

So here's a little treat:


#SIDE-NOTE: I may or may not have had a mental breakdown over the sound because it kept getting out of sync on youtube so I just uploaded the video from my phone. I don't know how to fix it and its really bugging me and its distracting and urghhh. weeeelllpp.

2 comments:

  1. YOU GUYS SOUND SO BRITISH. I HAVE FOLLOWED. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! KEEP POSTING. YOUR WELCOME. LOVE YOU MELISSA! LOVE YOUR RIHANNA! <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop Whoop! Eunni's

    ReplyDelete