Wednesday 26 December 2012

Melissa's Boxing Day Haul!

Merry Christmas to you all! Today I went out with Erin to hit the Boxing Day Sales whilst Rianna was chilling in bed and hitting the online sales. So whilst she got to stay in bed, I woke up at 6 to head over to Westfield by 8. 

New lippies! I honestly loveeee Rimmel's 1000 Kisses lip tints...actually I love lip tints- end of. I think I should do a review on them later. 

Most of the gift sets at Victoria's Secret were half price today so I bought two of these babies for £9 each and gave one to a friend. Can't wait to put these luscious treats into my handbag.

Clothes wise I didn't really get much... but I bought a lace bustier and a large Hello Kitty bag from Forever 21, a cosmic print maxi skirt, a cat ear headband and a tiger foil print shirt from River Island. 

Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by today!
M


2 comments:

  1. Cute haul!
    Trying to get 100 subs by 2013... Follow me? Chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,we'd love to check out your blog, please help us by following back!
      <3

      Delete