Wednesday 19 September 2012

Love or Loathe: Pyjama Suits


                                              Melissa:  This is just probably the most ridiculous "fashion trend" I have seen. I can understand printed jumpsuits, but please if you are wearing an ensemble just like this then please go back home and change.I don't mind printed pants or printed shirts, just don't wear them together. Just look at this picture of Rihanna, that suit ain't kawaii. The fact that printed suits are trying to make a comeback just irks me.

Rianna: For me this trend is all about the right pattern. If you have the right print the the outfit can really make a stand. However if it the wrong type of print then it just looks like you literally choose your P.J's from the clothes draw and that never looks cool. The Stella McCartney look on the bottom right I can vibe with, I love the bandanna inspired print. Defiantly something I would wear.

Comment and tell us if you Love or Loathe.



   


No comments:

Post a Comment