Saturday 8 September 2012

Style Crush: Kim Hyuna

I've been trying really really hard to contain all my feelings for K-Pop on this blog. But I just love Hyuna.

You may know her as the girl without eyebrows on the viral music video "Gangnam Style" by Psy with that weird "horse" dance. Or you may know her for being the face of the kpop girl band "4minute", with her own solo endeavours and loads of collaborations to boot, in the K-Pop world, Hyuna is a ubiquitous force.

On the left the sweatshirt is from the American brand "Joyrich" and features in her solo single "Bubble Pop!" Also, if you do watch the video for "Bubble Pop" the bodycon floral dress is from Forever 21.


Hyuna has even launched her own fashion brand ,Hyuna x Spicycolor, at the end of March this year. I don't think Spicycolor ships worldwide, and for that I am extremely sad.

She is featured in this September's Korean edition of Nylon magazine n which she models "HAZZYS" 
accessories.


The girls of 4minute have also been spotted in Dolce & Gabbana's S/S 2012 collection for their recent single "Volume Up", the 4minute girls were also in this years "MBC's K-Pop Festival" in London back in June.

I was very lucky to be there and cheer for the girls, particularly Hyuna as I love her to bits. I was hoping that she would perform Bubble Pop but sadly she didnt :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment