Wednesday 2 January 2013

Review: Nesura Nose Pore Strips.

So in my post, a few goodies from cosmetic-love.com arrived. Cosmetic-Love is an online shop with Korean Cosmetics that are inexpensive and are shipped free! I also love how they add cute samples and have loads of free gifts around Christmas time.

For today, I will be reviewing Nesura's Charcoal Nose Strips!

In each pack there are ten individually wrapped strips. Our friend Erin was over at my house today so I let her try them with me.

Out of the wrapper they look like a curvy batman logo or a stick-on moustache.

You then wet the nose strip, carefully. We had to do this step twice because the first time it happened the whole strip decided to disintegrate into nothingness so it was really annoying.

Then stick it onto your nose until it dries out and wash off the excess charcoal bits!

I really really love these nose strips because they are gentle to my skin and really does a good job at taking out my blackheads, leaving me with a lovely, smooth nose.

The downside, it smells of charcoal but you do forget about it because you have to leave it for around 15 minutes whilst it dries up.

For the price and quality that they are, I'll definitely be buying these again!

Thanks for stopping by! 
M


1 comment: