Friday 8 February 2013

F.A.D Final Design

F.A.D gave me and Melissa the ask of creating two designs. As a result this week I have been taken to pen a paper more than usual. So I have decided to show you the two designs that I came up with. 

Design #1



 Design #2

  


Personally I like design #1 best but that just me. :)

Melissa: I literally just finished my designs. I did a dress and a waistcoat and honestly they looked very rushed. Excuse the mess on my desk and the quality of my pictures. Okay, here we go

DESIGN NUMERO UNO:
I honestly love the idea of lace, leather and satin but I honestly cannot decide on colour.

 DESIGN NUMERO DOS:
A fresh take on those contrast sleeve coats that are currently abundant. Contrast collar/pocket waistcoats anyone?

Thanks for stopping by.
Rii x



No comments:

Post a Comment