Saturday 2 February 2013

F.A.D Week #3

Today we tackled the industrial machines! Apart from almost burning our hands with the iron, we did a pretty good job today. Funny how our college is dubbed a "Technology College" but we have pretty basic sewing machines. I personally like the speed and the power of an industrial machine. But remember, be aware! Those machines are a beast! We also did some "speed designing" work which made me realise that I work best when I don't think too much about what I'm designing, the ideas just come out. 

After that we had what Rianna deems the best sandwich in the world at a Vietnamese cafe opposite Hackney College. Banh Mi and Bubble Tea- that is the life.


Here is a quick recap of our outfits for today~



If only I could wear these boots to school. I love them so much.

My super quick drawings:

And my developed idea from one of my quick drawings.

Thanks for stopping by! 
M

1 comment:

  1. The final design reminds me of Katniss from The Hunger Games :3

    ReplyDelete