Friday 22 February 2013

Melissa's spring wishlist.

I basically need these in my life soon or else I will self-combust because of the fact I am broke and cannot get these things at this moment in time.
  1. AJ Cut Out Boots- Oh baby if I had these and went to school and whipped out these beautiful shoes I would wake up everyday happy that I can just rock into college with these badass booties. My mother on the other hand isn't a huge fan of the cut-out boot trend but I would work the hell out of these shoes and still somehow be kawaii. You don't think that is possible? Challenge accepted...when these babies go on sale or when I have money *cough*
  2. The Fine One One - After trying this out I kinda want it now as a permanent member of my make-up bag family. What is it I hear you ask? It is a highlighter, cheek and lip product in one. It goes on smoothly on my skin and isn't too bright which is good and gives my cheeks a good glow. I never go wrong with Benefit products. If not this I'll probably have to buy "The Pore-fessional" since I'm running out *sob*
  3. Backpack- I've recently had to say goodbye to my favourite floral backpack after its two years of loyal service *sob* but hey! On the bright side that means I have a reason to buy a new bag without my mother judging me! I always think about practicality and I've come to a realisation that pretty backpacks from China are not a good way to go so I found this baby. With the current Lichtenstein exhibition at the Tate and Pop-Art making a comeback as one of the giant trends this year, I think this backpack will be a very welcome addition to my ever growing collection of bags.
  4. Studded Snapback- I want this just because. Its a kickass snapback okay.
  5. Cat Collar Tips- Cats are cool. I've gotten bored of using my double chain collar tips, so I'm guessing these kawaii collar tips would be the next super cool accessory to my daily college outfit.
  6. Flocked Printed Sweater OH ZARA TRF HOW I LOVE THEE. If I could just have the whole Spring/Summer collection from Zara I would be a very happy child. The cold hasn't gone quite yet so I will need this aaanndd after the print workshop that me and Rianna participated in a few days ago, flocking is such a cool way to produce prints. Its annoying but the furry prints turn out amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment