Friday 21 December 2012

Excuse our inactivity~ すみません!

We've been Christmas ghosts for a bit now... But never fear! We'll be back in full swing after Christmas! We've got a few projects coming up so watch this space!

I've never spent so much time in Westfield until now because no matter how organised I am in planning presents, me and my parents always forget that one godchild we absolutely must get a present for.

We're still over at Caramel Rock, hopefully we finish soon, we're at the paper pattern cutting stage, which Rianna loathes. 
Here's my final design for a coat dress which I need to do the paper pattern for...soon...


Also, check out my decked out Christmas tree and the amount of presents we've got so far...unfortunately over half of them are for my little sister -.-


Thanks for stopping by today~
M


No comments:

Post a Comment