Friday 28 December 2012

Review: Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint

Hi guys! So I did say I will review these beautiful lip tints for you all. I currently use shades 110 "Stay Very Berry" and 130 "Don't Stop Blushing". I bought shade 110 a few months ago and I loved it so much I had to buy it again in my boxing day haul because I've almost used it up.

My favourite thing about this is how long it lasts, from 7am in the morning till 9pm when I wash my make up off, the colour is still quite vivid. 

I use shade 110 daily for school whereas shade 130 is a very vibrant red colour, which I didn't actually realise until after I bought it. The lip stain is applied via a felt tip pen which gives off the scent of strawberries (YAAAAY), the balm adds gloss, moisture and adds intensity to the colour of your lip tint.
On the left is Stay Very Berry and on the right is Don't Stop Blushing.

Here are my best pouts.. so from the far left, we have a blank canvas, in the middle, we have shade 110 and finally, shade 130.

On the left I am wearing Stay Very Berry and on the right I am wearing Don't Stop Blushing. 


Thanks for stopping by today!
M






No comments:

Post a Comment