Tuesday 11 December 2012

What Melissa bought~

I have to resist shopping for clothes because I'm waiting for the Boxing Day and January sales. Its also because I usually get money for Christmas instead of presents. 

I went to Winter Wonderland on Sunday and because it was sooo cold I forced my Dad to buy me this wonderful hat. What I love about it the most is how wonderfully warm I feel when I get off the bus whilst everyone gets hit by the chills.
I was meant to use today solely for buying Christmas presents, but I found this in Primark. As a K-Pop fangirl, I had to buy it. I just had to.

I bought this for my little sister because she is a massive Hello Kitty fan and it also smells of gingerbread. Can you believe the dress for the teddy bear is £10?! 
I also bought her a cute leopard print bag from River Island.

I'm like, the best sister eveeer.




I also stocked up on new ear cuffs and nail polishes from Barry M. I also bought an indigo eyeshadow pencil ~

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment