Wednesday 12 September 2012

NYFW: Jason Wu's S/S 2013 Collection


Watching New York Fashion Week from my room, on my laptop wishing I could be there and I fell completely in love with Jason Wu's S/S13 Collection. His inspiration was the provocative photos Helmut Newton and the dreamt photos of Lillian Bassman. Its no wonder why they would call this collection after the best selling book 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. I love this collection because it really mixes the hard with the soft. you have the fluffy tulle or lace with the leather fabric which really gives it that edge. I really adore this collection don't think Jason Wu could have done a better job.
Take a look at some of Jason Wu's S/S13 collection below.

I love the lace panels on the trousers.

The leather mixed with the lace and sheer: FAB

Loving this simple silhouette.

Amazing.

Just beautiful. I want it in my closet.

The fact that it is all black yet it still has a softness to it  is magnificent .

Wonderful, like a starry night.

The mesh top and skirt make a great combination. 


This is a super fly outfit.

Playful yet hot.

That jacket is one of my favourites.

I need that top.

No comments:

Post a Comment