Saturday 22 September 2012

Style Crush: Lana Del Rey

Despite my mixed feelings about her music I cannot deny how much I love how Lana Del Rey dresses. Once slated off as the "Queen of Hipsters" ( I don't get that, leave that to Zooey Deschanel) I find her to be more on the retro edge.

In July, H&M stated that Lana Del Rey will be the face of their autumn collection, and the collection has me warmed up and ready to welcome autumn because the jumpers are cuuuutttteee. Check out the advert for H&M's autumn campaign and you'll be seeing a lot of her in a bus stop near you.

Watch out though, the tweed dress and the drop pearl earrings are already sold out.

Lana has also been crowned as "Woman of the Year" by GQ and was featured nude on the British edition of the issue. Mulberry has also named a bag after her which has been showcased at London Fashion Week on Tuesday. Lately Lana has been everyone's muse.
            
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG I saw her on the cover of the H&M mag.. i swear she's so beautiful

    ReplyDelete