Saturday 1 September 2012

Your School Survival Kit.

With school coming up just around the corner (urgh) I decided to let you sneak a peek at my school survival kit. Honestly. For 5 years I kept it in my locker or just had it in my bag because accidents happen. So just take a small cosmetic bag, fill it up with your essentials and you'll be without any mishaps...beauty wise.

  1. BB CREAM: Yes in my survival kit I have a Korean Actress' secret. Why? Because its a multi tasking product. As well as moisturising it works as a light foundation and it protects your skin with a little SPF 15, there are added factors too, some are anti ageing, blemish clearing, whitening and many many more. My current BB Cream is from the Korean Company "Skinfood" and it is from the Good Afternoon Tea range in Peach flavour. It smells delicious and works wonderfully at keeping my spots at bay. I bought it online for £4.03 with free shipping from  http://cosmetic-love.com.
  2. VASELINE: The Autumn/Winter season is coming up and one pet hate of mine is my lips cracking due to the cold. I know most of you have this in your pockets or in your bag, so of course I have it in my survival kit.
  3. BODY SPRAY: During really hot days we all have that problem with keeping cool and feeling and smelling fresh. You don't want to be the reason why the bus smells odd do you now?
  4. HAIR BANDS: If I had a pound for every time I was asked "Do you have a spare hair band?" I would have been able to splurge on Korean cosmetics. Ladies, always have a few hair bands on your wrist or in your survival kit because not only do people steal them from you, they don't give it back even with your hair flying in your face.
  5. HAND CREAM: Again, in winter my hands get rough and really red due to the frost. Having builder's hands isn't cute ladies, so please put a bottle in your survival kit and keep those paws smooth and soft.
  6. TIGHTS: The most annoying thing in the world is walking home with a ladder in your tights and every time you walk that ladder just gets bigger and bigger. Unless you are making a fashion statement, roll up a pair of tights and stick it in your kit, or else have fun walking home with a ladder.
  7. COMPACT HAIRBRUSH/COMB: Ever come out thinking that the day will be beautiful but just get hit in the face with a gust of wind messing up your hair? I know how you feel. Especially after an hour's work on just making yourself look as if you did not just wake up, because not everyone can rock bed hair y'know.
  8. PERIOD PADS: "OMG MELISSA WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT?!" I hear you say. Well I'm a woman so of course I need these. I always have spare because there's always that person that frantically runs around in lunch asking if you have a spare pad. Don't worry, I've got your back. Going to a girl's school totally makes it a normal thing to ask even if its such an embarrassing and messy matter. 
  9. CHEWING GUM: Gum is a saviour, it stops you from getting hungry in between lessons, it shuts you up whilst you're doing your work and it keeps the awkward breath encounters at bay. Despite that don't chew them so loudly, the sound is annoying. 


No comments:

Post a Comment