Friday 24 August 2012

Style Crush: Iggy Azalea

Oh Iggy, how I love thee. Australian-born rapper Iggy Azalea has been catching my eye lately after hearing her song "My World" last year. What struck me the most is how beautiful she is, from watching her interviews her voice is so mellow but when she starts rapping she just rips a new one into you. She has recently signed with Wilhelmina Models International Inc. Iggy will be walking in September's New York Fashion Week.


You can download her EP "Glory" for free on her website: http://www.iggyazalea.com/ I suggest you listen to Glory and Murda Bizness. The video for "Murda Biznezz" can be seen below. She looks great right? Right?!
She is also the cover girl for the next issue of the French magazine Flavor. Get in that thang!


No comments:

Post a Comment