Tuesday 14 August 2012

Love or Loathe: Miley's new hair.


Melissa: I love it actually, I mean not many people can rock a short hairdo and Miley's rockin' it and you're all just jealous. Despite her photos of her new do' looking as if she forgot to brush her hair, at other times it looks pretty decent so kudos to you Miley for doing your thang. I'm a person who's had her hair short many a time and trust me it is the easiest hair to work with...Looking at Miley, I kinda want to head for the hairdresser's now.

Rianna: I find Miley's short pixie do to be cute. It is unique and you can never insult some one for doing their own style. But no matter how much I find this hair style to be adorable, I can't help but be remembered of Boris Johnson (Lomdon Mayor). But there is a simple solution for me, just make the dye the hair darker. But having made the comparison...I still love love the hair style.

No comments:

Post a Comment