Sunday 26 August 2012

Love or Loathe: Dara's Teddy Bear pants.

Melissa: That shit cray. As much as I love 2NE1, I sometimes have to step back and just look at what they are wearing. Now for us normal folk we would look damn nuts wearing these outfits but 2NE1 always has the charisma to pull it off. Despite their overflowing charisma, those pants are not cool.

I also feel sorry for Dara and the odd outfits she's been made to wear despite being the "face" of the group. Ladies, just because these items have been made by Jeremy Scott does not mean you have to wear them. I mean I bet Dara has struggled to get into those pants. Aigoo~

Rianna: When I found out that Jeremy Scott is going to be the designer for 2NE1 clothes for their global world tour 'New Evolution'. My First thought was 'this is either going to be really good or really crazy.' So it seems that he has opted for the crazy.

Those trousers just to much teddy bear for me. even though I dislike these bottoms we cannot deny that Jeremy Scott  is a designing genius.

Melissa: There are other times where Dara looks completely fabulous and I have to praise the stylists for putting her in Robert Cavalli during the "I Love You" promotions.







Also check out their interview with Billboard in NYC in which they (mainly CL) talk about their first world tour and their song "I Love You". Hopefully they'll stop over in London so Rianna and I can go watch them!

No comments:

Post a Comment