Tuesday 1 January 2013

Caramel Rock Adventures: Almost finished...hopefully.

Happy New Year everyone! Whilst you all had a wonderful rest to cure your hangovers and party feet I decided to go into Caramel Rock to finish my prototype of a "dress". The template said dress but the garment ends up being a jacket. I'm just annoyed because the sleeves don't match with the body but that can easily be fixed. Another nuisance was having to tack everything together by hand even though I prefer stitching everything in one go as it is quicker and this is only a prototype.


The fabric is so puuuurrrttyyy! I think a zip would go well with this...if I can't find a zip long enough then I'll use hooks and eyes.
I even got so annoyed I decided to stab the mannequin with pins. I think I should get one in my house to stab ...its a great stress relief.

Thanks for stopping by!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment