Thursday 4 October 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M

If I had gotten home sooner I would've had my hands on some of her stuff from her H&M range! Unfortunately her decadent range has sold out by 12.30 pm this afternoon!


Fashion fans have been lining up since 6 (holy cow! I just about manage to get up at that time!) at the High Street Kensington branch of H&M. Unlike previous designer collaborations, there was no quantity cap on today's customers. I saw quite a few people on my way home with limited edition bags filled with all the stuff from my wish list. The collection is perfect for adding a pop of colour or a personal touch to any outfit. Especially now that the cold weather is around the corner, we can beat the blues with a few statement pieces.
Sunglasses- £29.99

Earrings- £14.99
Clutch- £34.99

Bracelet- £34.99

No comments:

Post a Comment