Sunday 21 October 2012

Before and After: Rianna's Everyday Make-Up

When I wake up for school my first thought is more sleep...and yes I go back to sleep so I hardly have time for make up. Plus its school I honestly don't care what I look like make-up wise. But when i do and on the weekends this is my routine.

 So me with out make-up is not the best sight but here I am bearing all.


Here is me after with my everyday look.

So I used MAC liquid eye-liner and mascara, Maybeline mousse foundation, L'oreal glam shine lip gloss  L'oreal Infallible pencil eye-liner and Boots No.7 gold gel liner. That's how I get my every day (when I'm bothered) look.

1 comment:

  1. juju
    the act of sticking your hand up somebody's shirt sleeve (preferably) or sweatshirt sleeve. It can be quite difficult to juju a person with a tight,long sleeved shirt.
    UPDATE: there are many forms of juju, some of which being "le juju" pronounced shoo-shoo, the infamous "zoey 101" juju and who can forget the wuju, a wanna-be juju done by a rookie.
    person 1: ._.

    person 2: *JUJU*

    person 1: 0_0 woaaah!!

    ReplyDelete