Sunday 3 March 2013

Beauty Haul: Body Shop, Sunna Musk, Etude House and more!

Mother's day is just around the corner, every year my mother asks me for the same thing: Handbags. My only problem was that my house is overflowing with handbags at the moment so I was so happy to have found these little darlings over in Westfield:

 These three little bottles contain oil based fragrances, which means it just lasts longer, hence Sunna Musk's slogan "Everlasting fragrance" and boy, does it last. Just a lick of this on your wrist or on your neck and the smell lingers from morning till midnight. They come in a roll on bottle, which is good because if this ever leaked I would be going crazy. So for three of these 6ml bottles, I paid £25 and will last me 2-3 months if I used it every day. This has got to be my March favourite, and the month has only just begun. My personal favourite out of the three is "Pinky" because it smells of cotton candy and has a more richer scent in comparison to CK One Shock.

These little darlings arrived from Korea and the packaging is just so cute I had to take a picture of it. I bought, Etude House's "Dear My Blooming Lips Talk" in shade PK004 which is actually very very bright:
I also bought more BB Cream from Skinfood's Good Afternoon Tea range in Honey Black Tea #2
You can find all these cutely packaged items at: Cosmetic Love, what I love about their service is it's quick and they send soooo many free samples! Yay!
I had to buy two of these because I have always used the Moringa Body Butter and the fact that the shower gel and the mini perfume spray was all wrapped into one package and discounted was just perfect timing! So  I bought one for my friend too since it is her birthday very very soon.

I also bought myself some new mascara after my little sister thought it would be funny to "mascara her hair"- don't ask. I think I should do a review on this, Rianna has made me a fan of L'Oreal eye make up.

Thanks for stopping by!
M


No comments:

Post a Comment