Sunday 3 March 2013

F.A.D: Week 8 and OOTD

Today was a lot of hard work, paper patterns needed to be finalised, fabric had to be cut, construction for our toiles had to begin and our prints were finally dry and ready in all their glory.





I only just realised that my waistcoat ended up being a dress as someone from the team misunderstood my drawings and thought it was a dress, still it would make a kickass dress, despite its length -sigh-

So here are our prints from the print workshop during the holidays which I forgot to post about.. forgive me.


 All the pictures above was from our screen print exercise and below is our friend Rachel's beautiful work which was created through ink and foil printing.

To finish, here are our outfits of the day!




(Rianna wasn't too enthusiastic by my picture taking, as you can see. hmmph)

Thanks for stopping by! 
M



No comments:

Post a Comment